Complaint Review: WorldCom Wireless

• Submitted: Tue, September 17, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 17, 2002

• Reported By:Carson Ca
WorldCom Wireless
P O Box 9369 Garden City, New York U.S.A.

WorldCom Wireless false promises did not issue (4) cell phone numbers that weren't toll calls from my home number as requested then wouldn't honor my cancellations Garden City New York

I started 4 cell phone accounts with MCI WorldCom in Ausgust or so 2001. I'd requested numbers that would'nt be toll calls from my home phone number, but after several weeks they could not get it right. I cancelled the services with them, but they continued to bill me and have since sent the accounts to collection agencies. After my attorney sent a letter to the first collection agency, MCI symply went to a second and then a third collection agency, thus screwing with my credit rating... I expect to have to take some sort of legal action, but of cause, they have the attorneys on staff and the money.

Ian
Carson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2002 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldCom-Wireless/Garden-City-New-York-11530-9369/WorldCom-Wireless-false-promises-did-not-issue-4-cell-phone-numbers-that-werent-toll-ca-30273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldCom Wireless