Complaint Review: WorldCom Wireless

• Submitted: Sat, September 07, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, September 07, 2002

• Reported By:Grand Junction CO
WorldCom Wireless
PO BOx 259 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

WorldCom Wireless OVER CHARGING the business that doesn't give a dam Newark New Jersey

World Com would not respond to my disputes. They never documented any phone calls I made to them, wouldn't assist in helping me with calls I never even made. They turned off my phone and then charged me $200.00 deactivation fee. I called World Com to ask them about this fee and they said they would remove it, and to not pay that bill until they send me another bill with the correct amount on it, which would have been a wrong $250.00 they were charging me in the beginning.

I never received a bill and just recently received a bill for 954.00 - with no pages of explanation, just one page that showed this amount, and I don't even have the phone anymore...the phone was shut off so how can it go up $700.00? I called them and they threatened me. They told me I better pay the bill to World Com..or my phones will be shut off. They then "accidently" told me that my bill was sent to a credit agency. I then told them that my payment should go to the credit agency and not them. World Com told me " no - the payment goes to us " and how much can you make on this right now. They wouldn't work with me on anything...all they wanted to know is when I could pay that bill. I won't pay them.

Karen
Grand Junction, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2002 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldCom-Wireless/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-0259/WorldCom-Wireless-OVER-CHARGING-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-Newark-New-Jersey-29327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldCom Wireless