Complaint Review: WorldCom Wireless

• Submitted: Tue, August 06, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, August 06, 2002

• Reported By:Columbia sc
WorldCom Wireless
PO BOX 259 Newark,, New Jersey U.S.A.

WorldCom Wireless ripoff dirty SOB's Newark New Jersey

What a friggen joke!
I am left without cell phone service, and just try to reach a human to get answers. For four days I tried to get through and had to listen to bad music, and some chick who can't pronounce the name of the company.

When I finally got thru I was transfered to two other companys who said I need to pay a 500.00 dollar deposit. Gee, wonder what happened to my 250.00 deposit I gave to Worldcom?

I have never been able to get an answer as to why in my home state I have to dial the area code to make a local call, and everyone who calls me it is a long distance call for them.

Gosh, what a great big old sucker I am. At least I am not alone I have friends in this boat with me.

Claudia
Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2002 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldCom-Wireless/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-0259/WorldCom-Wireless-ripoff-dirty-SOBs-Newark-New-Jersey-26266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldCom Wireless