Alexander

• Submitted: Wed, September 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 11, 2002

• Reported By:lowellville oh
WorldCom Wireless
PO Box 259 Newark, NJ 07101-1259 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

WorldCom Wireless inconsiderate unknowledgeable con artists consumer fraud ripoff Newark New Jersey

After being disconnected from Worldcom Wireless months ago, I continue to be billed a monthly access charge. I have tried countless times to contact the company at their 1-800 number, but cannot get through.

The reason I had been disconnected in the first place is because I refused to pay them roaming charges. I live on the border of OHio and Pennsylvania and incurred roaming charges in Lawrance County, Pa.

When I purchased their services, I was told that I would not be billed roaming charges, but I was not told that in order not to be billed roaming charges, that I would have to have my cell phone reconfigured in downtown Pittsburgh, Pa., which is their nearest service center.
Their representatives were rude, and, of course, unhelpful. In fact, they pulled the plug on me before I had the chance to do it to them!

I hope to resolve this matter once and for all by writing to the Consumer Services Division of the California Public Utilities Commission.

Vincent
Youngstown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2002 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldCom-Wireless/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-7259/WorldCom-Wireless-inconsiderate-unknowledgeable-con-artists-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Newark-N-29751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldCom Wireless