Complaint Review: WorldMark by Wyndham Resorts

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Sacramento, CA — Roseville California
WorldMark by Wyndham Resorts
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

WorldMark by Wyndham Resorts -Patrick Wolfred Account Manager LIES LIES LIES!!! Run-around advice/misleading with advice leading to damaging results on personal credit Las Vegas,  Nevada

For the past 5 years that I've owned this monsterous timeshare I've rarely been able to contact anyone who knows what they are talking about and each individual I speak with has different information.  Each department leads to another department and then the infamous comments of "there are no managers on right now".  The loan department is the worst!  I've tried numerous times to find a way to get out of this aweful agreement and have only been left with frustrations and heartache.  I've explained numerous times I cannot afford this ridiculous "thing" and inherited it from a divorce only to be told that there is NO way to get out of the contract that I could sell it for around $1 per point.  They have also conviently reported my non-payments to the Credit Beurea.  The latest-I've offered to pay them off if they will remove the complaints on my credit, they have informed me that they cannot, that there is not way to do so.  I know this to be untrue.  Anyone out there looking to buy into this aweful company BEWARE you will be ripped-off!!     2013-05-28

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldMark-by-Wyndham-Resorts/Las-Vegas-Nevada/WorldMark-by-Wyndham-Resorts-Patrick-Wolfred-Account-Manager-LIES-LIES-LIES-Run-aroun-1054553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldMark by Wyndham Resorts