Complaint Review: WorldPetExpress

• Updated: Sun, June 29, 2014

• Reported By: wendyallen — Brooklyn New York
WorldPetExpress
Internet USA

WorldPetExpress They stole my credit card information to make some fraudulent purchase Internet

ā† Is this

This company is a SCAM. I ordered a pet medicine but after seeing some bad reviews online, I called the company to cancel my order. After a few weeks they sent me a wrong item and didn't refund which was not a big deal. After a month, when I checked my bank account I noticed that someone made some fraudulent purchase using my credit card information I submitted. I knew that this company did it because some customers used this website complained about the same issue. DO NOT USE WORLDPETEXPRESS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2014 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldPetExpress/internet/WorldPetExpress-They-stole-my-credit-card-information-to-make-some-fraudulent-purchase-In-1158337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldPetExpress