Complaint Review: WorldRarities World Rarities

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: whybelikethat — Mulberry Florida United States of America
WorldRarities World Rarities
2670 Saint Andrews St Internet United States of America

WorldRarities World Rarities Babs Davis, Barbera Davis, Michael Davis, This person kept buying Vintage Italian Opaline glass from me - then I by chance found her website where she was reselling every item from me and everybody else she bought from as 1800's French, Internet

*Author of original report: To Suzy

*Consumer Comment: Picture

I started selling various vintage and antique items a couple years ago when my husband came home injured from the military. I then started noticing items I had seen sold at auction houses and from ebay and from me were showing up in WorldRarities Store on Rubylane.com - Not only were they showing up there - the original labels had been removed and they were no longer vintage Italian art glass but 1800's French Opaline Art Glass or Crystal etc.

Not only that but the prices were insanely high - The woman had no remorse about her out and out lies when I confronted her about it. She even brags about the fact she sells approximately 200 pieces a year just to one person in England at $500 to $1,000 a pop. I was fuming mad with her especially since she had damaged a piece and returned it - and then had the nerve to call me a liar - the reason she was mad and returned it claiming damage was because I didn't mention that the item had been artist signed as 1980's and ITALY.

I didn't mention it because I didn't realize that fact at the time. But I was more than angry when I saw she intentionally damaged the box and then chewed me out that I had played some sort of game with her .... Her ...? Yes - the rip off artist who sells everything as 100 years older than it is. She is an arse bag and makes millions while laughing at the stupid people of the world who would dare trust her magical expertise in the area of art and antiques.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldRarities-World-Rarities/internet/WorldRarities-World-Rarities-Babs-Davis-Barbera-Davis-Michael-Davis-This-person-kept-bu-855764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldRarities World Rarities

To Suzy

AUTHOR: whybelikethat - ()

I tried to take down the photo and or even the report since it has been so long but he site wont let me do either - very sorry for the confusion -

Picture

AUTHOR: Suzy - (United States of America)

Hello,

I know the person you are complaining about - and trust me, the people of Meridian, MS know how bad she is - relabeling products, lying, and overcharging is not hard to believe.  However, the picture is not of her.  The picture is of her deceased mother-in-law, who was one of the most respected, kind, warm-hearted women you would ever meet.  She may have given birth to a male who married the person (Babs Davis) you are complaining about, but the lady pictured should not be blamed for that.