Complaint Review: WorldWide Rebates

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 19, 2009

• Reported By:Calumet city Illinois
WorldWide Rebates
175 Ambassador Drive Internet U.S.A.

ShopNBC - WorldWide Rebates - Worldwiderebates.com not giving me rebate promised from 2/09 sale Naperville Internet

I purchased a Toshiba Notebook from Shopnbc.com which offered a $100 mail in rebate on 2/11/2009 and received it a week later. I received my order and filled out the rebate form in early March before the 30 day.

The rebate form asked for the UPC code and i didn't know what that was and I had to research it on the internet. I found out was it was and wrote it on the rebate form and mailed it out. The form said 6-8 weeks and that i would also receive an email confirmation.

6-8 weeks have passed and I still did not receive it. I called Toshiba who directed me to Shop NBC and finally Worldwide Rebates. Worldwide rebates said I needed to send in the original UPC code, but I had already thrown out the Box and the rebate form never specified where the code was.

I feel that i was scammed out of my rebate because they did not give proper instructions on how to receive a rebate. I sent them the form, the code number, sales receipt and my email address and i have nothing. I will never have anything to do with any of these companies because I feel they were decptive.

B
Calumet city, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldWide-Rebates/internet/ShopNBC-WorldWide-Rebates-Worldwiderebatescom-not-giving-me-rebate-promised-from-20-453359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldWide Rebates