Complaint Review: Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Mon, February 24, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 24, 2003

• Reported By:Marrero Louisiana
Worldcom Wireless
2015 Vaughan Road Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless rip-off Atlanta Georgia

Over one year ago, I accidentally ordered a cell phone from Worldcom Wireless. As soon as the web page told me they would be sending the phones, I called while the page was still up to cancel. I was told by the representative that I could not cancel, I should wait until I received the phone and send it back, which I did within three days of receiving. it.

After that time I received numerous phone calls trying to collect money from me, at which time I explained what happened and told them I returned the phone as per the agreement and was told by the representative that they saw it on their records, so I should just ignore the call.

Now, 7 months later I receive a letter from a collection agency stating that I owe $41.21 for a phone I returned. In order to clear this up, they want a copy of my UPS tracking label which I do have but, they are still disputing that they received the phone after I spoke to them on several occassions and it was verified by their representatives. This company is a total rip-off.

Arlene
Marrero, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wireless/Atlanta-Georgia-30374/Worldcom-Wireless-rip-off-Atlanta-Georgia-46774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wireless