Complaint Review: Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Wed, September 18, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 18, 2002

• Reported By:Tucson Az
Worldcom Wireless
PO Box 9369 Garden City, New York U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless Duplicate billing minutes Garden City New York

I have attempted to cancel my cellular phone service because of the following. Duplicated charges on minutes. I can not seem to locate these people by phone or web site. I figure that by not paying my bill they will contact me?

This company has an 800 number to call with problems during certain business hours. The recording states you have X amount of minutes to wait. My recording said 16 minutes. I waited 45 minutes then hung up. What to do?

Bobbie
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2002 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wireless/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Worldcom-Wireless-Duplicate-billing-minutes-Garden-City-New-York-30437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wireless