Complaint Review: Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Thu, September 12, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, September 12, 2002

• Reported By:kenosha wi
Worldcom Wireless
p.o. box 9369 Garden City, New York U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless ripoff Garden City New York

I have had nothing but trouble from the day I signed up with this company. I was promised the phone by the next day and received two weeks later after calling to find out where it was.

Next they have my last name as heil when it is Hill. I have told evry person I have ever talked to this --and it is yet to be fixed.

next i never received a bill for the first two and a half months so i called to find out why and never got a response soon after this I received a threatning over due notice stating what i owed and if it wasn't paid immediately it would be turned over to collections.

Now i've been getting rediculous bills of minutes i did not use and i am supposed to have detailed billing and am not receiving any details about my minutes used. i called spoke with a women wo sent me the last few monthes in which I fould discrepencies.so i sent back a copy of my contract (to show i was to have free detailed billing) and copies of the bills in which they over charged me along with a check for my regular monthly fee.

that check was never cashed -they starting charging me for the detailed billing -and the have never fixed what i waaas over chaarged. I received aanoth bill and I called again but had no help yet.

this last call i talked with a man named melvin who saw their was an error and wass going to his supervisor who was supposed to call me back that day or the next day at my place of employment. it is two weeks later and i have still to hear from them and cannot get through to there customer service line. i waited 45 minutes todaay and am fed up with this company..

kenosha, Saskatchewan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2002 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wireless/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Worldcom-Wireless-ripoff-Garden-City-New-York-29824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wireless