Complaint Review: Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Sat, November 09, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, November 09, 2002

• Reported By:Amory Ms
Worldcom Wireless
Worldcom Wireless PObox5912 New York NY New York, New York U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless ripoff fraud scam New York New York

When I first got worldcom wireless, The phone service was excellent, you could call anywhere anytime. No static clear sound. But thats not the complaint., I had to be in the Hospital for some time and I was unable to pay my bill on time when I got out of hospital I called and one agent said I had fifteen days to pay and then the service would be turned back on

I sent an overnight payment, the post office said the mail was received the next day someone picked up and signed for the overnite mail. It took three weeks for it to be credited to my account, I had to pay two months in advance. Then I talked to the agents and I mean agents. I emailed and talked on the phone to at least 7 different agents finally they gave me a reconnect order number I called billing They said that no more numbers were available.

So, I asked for my two months payment back. They no longer speak to me. I sent them an email. I still have never heard from them. I really beleive that some of the lesser people were also stealing from worldcom; still beleive that.

Amory, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2002 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wireless/New-York-New-York-10087-5912/Worldcom-Wireless-ripoff-fraud-scam-New-York-New-York-34708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wireless