Complaint Review: Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Mon, August 26, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 26, 2002

• Reported By:Miramar fl
Worldcom Wireless
P.O.Box 259 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom Wireless ripoff Dishonest Fraudulent billing and late fees Garden City, Newark New Jersey

Well they over charge me. On each bill. Then when I only pay the bill(which was only 34.00$ a mounth) They add late fees to my bill. They cut my Phone off,the 2nd week in June. They are still sending me a bill,when my phone was been turn off. They are sending me late free,andMonthy Access fees, and taxes.

I called,left a massages. No one call me back. They just keep sending me a bill.

shari
Miramar, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2002 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wireless/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-0259/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless-ripoff-Dishonest-Fraudulent-billing-and-late-fees-Garden-City-Newar-28058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wireless