Complaint Review: Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Tue, September 10, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 10, 2002

• Reported By:easton pa
Worldcom Wireless
po box 259 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless ripoff business from hell Newark New Jersey

on 6/03/02 I got a bill stating that they owed me $6.80 because the previous bill i over payed them. The following month they shut my phone off and they owed me money and billed me for a $187.00 plus another $200.00 for termanation.

I called to find out what was going on and got the run around for 1 1/2 hours. Now it will show up on my credit report that I never paid it.

I think that places like this make the world what it is today. They shouldn't beable to have such a business if they can't run it correctly.

easton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2002 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wireless/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-0259/Worldcom-Wireless-ripoff-business-from-hell-Newark-New-Jersey-29657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wireless