sale

• Submitted: Fri, October 04, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, October 04, 2002

• Reported By:Howell MI
Worldcom Wireless
wirelesscs@lists.wcom.com Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless Ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing not changing my service tricked and lied to us Newark New Jersey

I entered a contract with Worldcom Wireless in the year 2000. I was only under contract until 2001. I still kept the service becuase I enjoyed my cell phone. I started using my cell phone more and more, that is when the hell starts.

I called to change my service to a better plan to suit my needs. They said not problem, they said they changed my service and it should show up on my next bill. Next bill came no change, still the old plan and I had used minutes according to my new plan and now my bill was higher. I called back, they don't know what happened. The changes were made again, and again, it will be on your next bill. Next bill came ... and the next bill came... and the next bill came.... . I finally had it.

I was paying all the bills becuase I didn't want my credit ruined and I was tired of calling and waiting, calling and being disconnected, calling and having no results. It is a waste of my precious time.

I called one last time in March of 2002. I told them I want to switch my plan and they need to do it RIGHT!!! She gave me a credit for my bill that was due and I payed the balance she said I owed. She said everything was fixed and it should show up on my next bill. I used my phone according to my new plan. I received a bill for $177.00 I tried calling and kept getting disconnected. I refused to pay my bill and I figured they could call me asking for their money. They never called me. They kept billing me and billing me and billing me. They finally did get my plan correct but I already refused to stop paying the charges because they were wrong.

I don't want their service, I don't want thier bills, I just want them to leave me alone. I am way out of contract and they had enough of my money. They did not work for my money but expect is non the less. They disrespected and cheated me. I am fed up. Now they don't even put a phone number on their bills, only email addresses. I don't even have a computer, I had to borrow someone elses.

Worldcom Wireless deserves to go out of business!!!

Gwenn
Howell, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2002 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wireless/Newark-New-Jersey-07101/Worldcom-Wireless-Ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-not-changing-my-service-tricked-and-31824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wireless