Complaint Review: Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 12, 2002

• Reported By:San Carlos CA
Worldcom Wireless
1940 E. Camelback Rd., Suite A Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless ripoff fraudulent billing Phoenix, Arizona

I received an email for a free phone. I requested it. As soon as I got it, it said I had X number of days to return it. So I turned around and sent it back immediately. I never activated it.
Now I have a bill for $352.30 that they have sent to collection. They will not let me talk to management, I have been hung up on, they just tell me to pay the bill.

This is not my bill, I never used the phone. I cannot get anyone resonable to talk to.

Sarah
San Carlos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2002 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wireless/Phoenix-Arizona-85016-4147/Worldcom-Wireless-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Phoenix-Arizona-26748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wireless