Complaint Review: Worldcom Wireless

• Reported By:Baltimore MD
Worldcom Wireless
nationwide Nationwide U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom Wireless TOTAL SCAM

Like the many complaints I have read on this site regarding worldcom wireless, I too have been ripped of by this company. Initially I did not receive a bill for the first 6 months of service (contrary to my contract). I did try to contact the company on several occassions to request a bill, but was continuously exposed to their joke of customer service (an answering machin that hangs up on you because of a high volume of calls). I finally received a notice that b/c I had not paid my bill that my phone was being shut off.

I spoke to someone from the company who claimed to be a customer service representative who assured me they had sent me a bill. He said they would send me another one. Surprise... when I received this bill, it had mischarged calls, inproperly billing my calls as made outside of my roaming area. I also did not include the prior six months of charges, but only listed an amount past due. Future attempts to reach a customer service rep went unanswered.

Finally I received an email address for customer service. I emailed and explained my problem, and that I had not received any bills. They responded that they had sent me four bills. What a load of crap!

I am writing a letter to the Consumer protection board, and attorney general of my state. I will also attach a copy of letter to the address listed by another consumer on this website.

Other consumers should do the same.

Worldcom Wireless = TOTAL SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wireless/nationwide/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless-TOTAL-SCAM-10396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wireless