Complaint Review: Worldcom Wireless

• Reported By:Athens GA
Worldcom Wireless
Nationwide U.S.A.

MCi Worldcom Wireless Exposed for who they are

Whatever you do, don't enter a contract with Worldcom Wireless!!!I have never been more frustrated in my life with the customer service or lack thereof, of a company more than that of Worldcom Wireless. First of all, My cellular phone was turned off by them a week before I received my first bill! If that wasn't bad enough, the bill that I received had none of my itemized calls on it, just the amount due. Payments sent by me weren't received or posted by Worldcom for weeks, and the blame was put on me.

I finally gave up trying to call their customer service line eventhough every time I called a message said, "due to high call volumes we cannot process your call at this time. You will be forwarded to an automated service. Sorry for the inconvenience."
---This is just bad business. All corespondence has been via email, (with only a few sentences of apology in reply from them but no action) and nothing has been done to refund the $150 that I have overpaid in the hopes that my account would finally be "paid" and they would return the difference. Unfortunately,my account was dropped and I am worried that Worldcom may report a bad credit rating on my credit (of which would be such a low blow) I want to see Worldcom bite the dust!

Athens, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wireless/nationwide/MCi-Worldcom-Wireless-Exposed-for-who-they-are-13647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wireless