Complaint Review: Worldcom Wirless Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2002

• Reported By:
Worldcom Wirless Inc.
PO box 5211 New York, New York U.S.A.

MCI Worldcom Wireless sucks

I had my WorldCom Wirless Phone for one year. As agreed to in my contract. I called to have it shut off they said no problem. They gave me a verifing number in case of a problem. Well that was 8 months ago and I am still getting bills from them I have called and talked to so many people that just keep asuring me that it is just a billing problem. I have to say I did pay my last bill. Now when you call the number on the old bills (because they no longer put their phone number on the bills any more) they say that they are to busy so you must press numbers. But they do not have a number for me to press so I can tell them they suck at the business their in. I have tried to contact them through their web site. But that doesn't seem to work either. So I found this web site. And now it is all becoming so clear to me. That they do indead SUCK!!!!But at least I know I'm No longer alone.

Jean

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on MCI Worldcom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wirless-Inc/New-York-New-York-10087-5211/MCI-Worldcom-Wireless-sucks-15056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wirless Inc.

guards