Complaint Review: Worldcom wireless

• Submitted: Sat, September 07, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, September 07, 2002

• Reported By:San Francisco CA
Worldcom wireless
PO Box 79362 City of Industry, California U.S.A.

Worldcom wireless ripoff swindlers major rip-off City of Industry California

I have a wireless phone that I wanted to disconnect, and to no avail. I do use MCI for my regular phone, but no one will help me get a fair rate for a combination bill. I have made one or two calls on my cell phone and now the bill is overdue and up to $317.92 and I have not made calls in months. No wonder they went under, they deserve to be. I am ready to go to small claims court because when I got the phone, it is was with an ATT logo and yet, it is Worldcom. Now imagine if I were an elderly person and a little out of it. This bill will now make me file a claim at small claims court.

Kurt
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2002 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-wireless/City-of-Industry-California-91716-9362/Worldcom-wireless-ripoff-swindlers-major-rip-off-City-of-Industry-California-29351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom wireless