Complaint Review: Worldcom

• Submitted: Sun, February 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, February 02, 2003

• Reported By:Garden Grove California
Worldcom
City Of Industry City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing evil dirt bags City Of Industry California

I was a victim of the billing error my worldcom before and it take me more than 6 months to resolve a simple error by their account department. They cashed my check and never credit to my account. I thought this is a one time error, but I'm wrong.

My wife is the lastest victim with Worldcom Wireless this time. They cut off her phone during August of 2002 and never inform us. My wife activated her phone in May 2002 with the $24.99/month plan and never received a single statement until we called them in late August of 2002. At this time Worldcom Wireless is exiting the cell phone business and allow you to cancel service. We called them and we were told to pay a total amount of $12x.xx and we paid them with a confirmation number. January of of 2003, we received a demand of payment by Worldcom Collection Department for amount of $10x.xx. We called and they treat us line we're deadbeat runner away criminal. I requested a copy of the billing statement and their answer is "that ain't going to happen". That's a ripoff company and I wouldn't drop a tear if they lost all their investments. How can you make money when you treat your paying customers like dirt?

I'm pissed off for my wife and I'm ready to go to court to fight them off so if anyone have a class action lawsuit ready and would like to me jon in, please contact me via e-mail at [email protected] I'll not pay anything until I get a copy of my billing statements that show the amount I own them. This is really pissing me off and I wonder why there is no state or federal fine for Worldcom. This is my last business with anything related to Worldcom. I will never go back to Worldcom even how attractive their pricing is for home, cell, or whatever.

Thank you for letting have a forum like this to vent my frustration iwth Worldcom.

Anonymous
Garden Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2003 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom/City-Of-Industry-California/Worldcom-Wireless-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-evil-dirt-bags-City-Of-Industry-Cali-43854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom