Complaint Review: Worldpay

• Reported By: deceived in oklahoma — Henryetta Oklahoma
Worldpay
Atlanta, Georgia USA

Worldpay Deceptive! Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: WorldPay US, Inc.

I had used Worldpay since 2001 and as they said "I was a valued customer they did not want to lose" when I contacted them a few months ago that I had found another processing company I was going to switch to.  When I contacted them they told me how valued I was and that they didn't want to lose my business and they would get back to me with a new rate so I would stay with them.  They never called me back. I started using the new processor and took Worldpay off of my account.  I soon started receiving calls from a collection agency, we went back and forth and then Worldpay debited my account for an amount that I had not authorized.  I called them and talked to someone and he said they had done that and that we were paid in full and we would not hear from them again.  Guess what, new collection agency, new amount with is in excess of $500, but if I agree to pay them today they will settle for $230 less.  I told them I don't believe them.  If I pay the amount they want then in a week I will be called from a new collection agency for the $230.  Not gonna happen.  There is no way a company should be able to have you on what basically boils down to a life-long contract.  People get divorces everyday...I want a divorce from Worldpay!  I refuse to be bullied by a big company.  I've read the other complaints on this company and everyone has the same story.  We are small businesses that work hard to keep our businesses going and we don't have time to be hasseled by a company that is getting rich off of us with their hidden contract terms.  ENOUGH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldpay/Atlanta-Georgia/Worldpay-Deceptive-Atlanta-Georgia-1138033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldpay

WorldPay US, Inc.

AUTHOR: WorldPay Customer Impact - ()

We recently saw your post and would like to address your concerns. Please provide us with your merchant ID and contact information by emailing customer.Impact@worldpay.us and we will reach out to you to discuss further.