Complaint Review: Worlds Greatest Vitamin & Guaranteed Traffic

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Westminster Colorado
Worlds Greatest Vitamin & Guaranteed Traffic
14809 South 25th Way, Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Worlds Greatest Vitamin & Guaranteed Traffic Took aproximately $4,500.00 from my credit cards to start fraudulent vitamin business Phoenix Arizona

In aprox. July 2004 I watch an infomercial on The World's Greatest Vitaman advertised extensively by Don LaPre and decided to call in for the initial kit of info. They proceeded to talk me into the benefits of having my new Vitamin business advertised vi the website by a partner company called Guarenteed Traffic.

Together along w/an investment of aprox. $4,500.00 total this new Vitamin business would take of and do very well. I also advertised on my own and made flyers but depended strongly on my partnership w/The World's Greatest Vitamin and Guaranteed Traffic to deliver on there promises. Sales did not come in as anticipated or promised and when I would call I was asked to send more money for an upgraded package and updated guarantee but never sent them more money.

Eventually, it phased out to nothing w/no new sales and no apparent traffic to my website whcih was (((redacted))) a site put together by both partner companies to personalize my Vitamin business but now I see it all was a scam!

Tony
Westminster, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worlds-Greatest-Vitamin-Guaranteed-Traffic/Phoenix-Arizona-85048/Worlds-Greatest-Vitamin-Guaranteed-Traffic-Took-aproximately-450000-from-my-credit-ca-361635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worlds Greatest Vitamin & Guaranteed Traffic