Complaint Review: World's Greatest Vitamin

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Tucson, Az 85755 Arizona
World's Greatest Vitamin
3312 North 30th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

World's Greatest Vitamin Don Lapre and his cohorts are ripping people off and they need to be stoped! Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

Don Lapre's WGV is a big scam and I can't believe he can get away with stealing from so many people! He and his cohorts need to be stopped!

I saw the ad on tv and paid the $35.00. I was sent a package immediately and information regarding my web site. I had second thoughts for whatever reasons not knowing that it was a ripoff. I called the customer service office to cancel and sure enough they talked me out of it and told me to give it a ty since I still had some weeks before the guarantee was up. Soon after, these men with so-called authority were calling trying to get me to buy the Platinum package for $1200 and some extras would be thrown in. After not complying twice the third guy said he had the greatest offer and I could get 3000 hits plus so many extras for only $350.00. I fell for it!

I have been trying to contact them for two weeks to no avail. Last week and early this week I was getting a message with their name and being directed to a voicemail. The voicemail was full and no messages could be left.

This week I have been calling and today I tried all the 6 different numbers that I had and they are all non-exsisting!! They all say that the the number is not valid! It is unbelievable. I just hope that he hasn't bailed out of Phoenix before someone can catch him!

Burned by don lapre
Tucson, Az 85755, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worlds-Greatest-Vitamin/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Worlds-Greatest-Vitamin-Don-Lapre-and-his-cohorts-are-ripping-people-off-and-they-need-to-271458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World's Greatest Vitamin