Complaint Review: Worlds Greatest Vitamins, Amazing Products International

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:Greenfield Wisconsin
Worlds Greatest Vitamins, Amazing Products International
3112 N. 30th Ave. Phoenix, Arizonia 85017 Nationwide U.S.A.

Worlds Greatest Vitamins, Amazing Products International They take your money and run! Ripoff Phoeinx Arizona

I signed up with them through the internet. They set up a website for me and withdrew a fee of $35 a month from my checking account. Now I can't get on my website as they won't except my membership info. I tried calling them but the phone numbers have been disconnected. and they are still taking money out of my checking account. I can't get through to them to cancel my account with them. In other words -- "They take your money and run.

James
Greenfield, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worlds-Greatest-Vitamins-Amazing-Products-International/nationwide/Worlds-Greatest-Vitamins-Amazing-Products-International-They-take-your-money-and-run-Rip-272875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worlds Greatest Vitamins, Amazing Products International