Complaint Review: Worldwide Brands

• Reported By: Rich — Birmingham Alabama USA
Worldwide Brands
465 S. Orlando Ave. Internet United States of America

Worldwide Brands Chris Malta Quite a experience Internet

*Author of original report: Yes.. update

*Consumer Comment: Curious About No Recent Follow Up

*General Comment: Huh? What did he say???

*Author of original report: Important original post update

*Author of original report: Update

This story is still evolving, I will update this as this experience progresses.

Did you know that when you join http://www.worldwidebrands.com something very interesting would occur in the future.  Neither did I, but I've gained the experience that your name unknowingly would be shared with http://www.homebaseli.com.  It may take a couple of years, but yes eventually your information will be shared with business development consultants will contact you offering their expertise to perform a complete market analysis and present a very solid working model, to help you succeed.

They contacted me twice in the past and quoted right around $4000.  This time though, I was quoted $10,675.00.

Who is the principal of Home Base Learning Institute,  His name is Frank Nickels.

Yes.. Frank Nickels contacted me just on 8/18/2010 and I made a personal agreement to accept his expertise. I agreed exactly to the services he promised to render exactly per our agreement and I firmly believed this is exactly what would follow and experience.  I never really looked at the website, but very clearly understand exactly what their expertise would be.  You know as he stated Christmas time is coming up and there's, I believe stated a 50 billion dollar market coming up this holiday season with a very favorable long term potential, which continues to grow very rapidly.

I clearly understand Frank heads a operation of Professional market analysts and the very best in business development services, and I believed everything, so thanks to signing up with Worldwide Brands, I am now in the middle of gaining experience, which already has occured, yet I am not quite ready yet 1 month later to disclose how well this $10,675.00 has been invested.

What I can state, is this has been a very interesting experience, nothing like what I have experienced in the past.  I've heard about things like this, but i'll leave it at that.

Shortly though, I will update a follow up exactly what the outcome has been, I'm just not ready yet and it could go either way, all i know is I had the expertise of the very best who I paid quite a premium for their expertise.

Yes, Frank Nickels made a conference call with Chris Malta, all three of us on the line, so I agreed to receive the very finest of ecommerce business consultants, correction business development professionals, for the upcoming holiday season.

Did I discuss expected revenue through 2010 years end with Frank Nickels, I sure did.

What has followed since 8/24/2010 upon paying $10,675.00  to these business professionals to perform the services promised, that we agreed upon.

What I will do in update exactly what the outcome has been with Worldwide Brands in the near future, but by far much more important is paying for the very best regarding ecommerce expertise.  I'll be updating this in a new report Home Base Learning Institute aka as Frank Nickels.

And just for your information, this all started just by opening a Account with Worldwide Brands in the year of 2005

Here.. this is a link that clearly explains the relationship of Chris Malta with the very best professional ecommerce experts  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RScGXAS1EHw&feature=player_embedded  .. see that.. clearly it states

WBI + HBLI

I'm not quite ready to share exactly the outcome, this will be based on soley free will what's considered really solid business practices.

I believe I'm very much aware what the outcome will be.  Already it has been one month and I am continuing to gain this experience from those who state the very best and of course the most important factors, honesty and integrity.

I will update experience very shortly, and share the outcome of this experience.

Thanks everyone - Rich Birmingham, Alabama.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2010 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Brands/internet/Worldwide-Brands-Chris-Malta-Quite-a-experience-Internet-644177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Brands

Yes.. update

Probably Frank..

Yes me too.. no completed website but they do backup progress to the education
context.. the reputation of chris malta he believes is perfect.. so nothing has
evolved me too.. but it's contingent on their expertise that participant to
achieve success is warranted.. Luke though is thoroughly legit.. he's there
to help you prove success and I'm sure he's very good at his expertise.. what
you paid for you always will have.. the potential you invested is there forever
but you are expected to invest a considerably amount towards it if there going
to invest their part.. I most definitely know they are professionals in what they
do

Curious About No Recent Follow Up

AUTHOR: Crzybebb - (USA)

I'm pretty sure I've been scammed by Chris Malta and his buddy Frank along with Homebase Learning Institute, except that I paid more that $10,675.00.

I will be filing my own accounts of my experience with them (what a joke) in the near future. Needless to say, I have never seen a completed website. I paid for a turnkey package but was always on the phone with the IT people and always ended up confused about what my part in this was supposed to be.

Honestly, I was so disgusted with myself since I consider myself to be a pretty intelligent person and business owner, that I could be the victim of a large scale scam that it took me this long to talk publicly about it. I still owe over $10,000 after 2+ years.

I am trying to take the "live and learn" approach and just warn people that it's not what it seem so beware.

#3 General Comment

Huh? What did he say???

AUTHOR: Mrs Edrena F - (U.S.A.)

This person (Rich) has filed more than one report, seemingly favorable towards this opportunity; yet I don 't know what he is trying to say. I found this offer regarding Worldwide Brands and working from home as a wholesaler/dropship opportunity on craigslist and I am very much interested in working from home and this particular "opportunity," if legitimate, interests me a great deal; but because I've already lost thousands of dollars on various scams, I wanted to research this before committing to it, so I began a search in various sites to see if it had been reported by anyone as a scam.

I'm still perplexed; and Rich's very wordy, repetitious report has served only to confuse me further. I most definitely would not invest 10,000 into something as vague as this. However, I'll continue researching the Internet hoping to find something concrete and will perhaps revisit this area in the future to see if Rich has added anything that will finally throw light instead of mud, on the subject/opportunity. Thanks.

Important original post update

AUTHOR: Rich - (USA)

By far the most important goal is to update this that i believe the outcome will be success and rewarding for everything, certainly my goal isn't to harm anyone.

What is most important, healthy clear communications has been able to be re establish and H.B.L.I mission is true.  Although a signficant amount, they are very much aware of their expertise.  Now communicating that, honestly, i'm clueless

and that's the truth.  Chris himself called Saturday and openly and honestly we

clearly communicated.

What will be the progressive final outcome, most likely exactly what is stated.

For a month, i have been for the most part clueless and the goal and outcome

should all be progress and success and I believe it will be.  I would never want to be in a position valuable time and energy becomes misdirected and certainly not towards

a destructive outcome, that only occurs when initiative needs to be taken some sided, otherwise, usually it's in respect to clear communications.  I am very fortunate, because i've been able to rely on verbal agreements for all my life and the result has always been a very rewarding outcome with everyone and usually as long as clear communications occurs and the agreement, it has always turned out that way, which is exactly what I expect from these updates.  I will most update my original post in the coming up weeks and months.  Thanks- Rich

Update

AUTHOR: Rich - (USA)

I think at this time I go ahead and share more...

I contacted Worldwide Brands both on 9/23/2010 and 9/24/2010 and very clearly told them what has resulted by them sharing my personal information.

I only related this to their receptionist Ronsanne Cline who took my information, to forward this experience directly to Chris Malta.  On 9/24/2010, I reiterated again to please contact Mr. Malta and forward it again.  I left a voicemail at Worldwide Brands voicemail of Director of operations, Tisha Rogers.

Worldwide Brands is fully aware of  the $10,675.00  is pending financed at 30% interest.  I knew nothing whatsoever about Home Base Learning institute, you know the real helpful referral from this establishment, infact I knew nothing about HBLI services, only with the reliance exactly what Mr. Frank Nickels clearly described their expertise, infact I didn't know prior to this anything related to their exsistence, other than they are the VERY BEST other than what Mr. Nickels described as the very finest Ecommerce Business market research analyst with oustanding expertise of market research to identify a very solid working model for this upcoming holiday season.  I clearly asked financial projections WHICH Mr. Frank Nickels clearly disclosed the projected, by estimates, a professional estimate of income, which by this factor taking in consideration in our agreement.

You know I have Mr. Nickels and Chris Malta's expertise and a very solid staff of the very finest professionals with their outstanding expertise.

At exactly 1 month of experience regarding professional services rendered, the outcome is pending.  I believe while I wait for their response, I am well preparing for what ultimately will be the outcome.

Sure, I'll update this in the report related to H.B.L.I .. I haven't yet created what this experience has consisted of, but I will create and give a very solid experience of their expertise.

What I can state, within 1 week, I'm going to clearly document EXACTLY what this experience has consisted of and of course the quality of those services rendered by investing $10,675.00 at 30% interests.  The holiday season, just 3 months left, so believe me, this is going to be a most interesting posting, which I will keep fully up to date as developments occur.  I purposely am limiting disclosure at this point, what I can state so far 2 - 3 weeks of professional services rendered so far and right at 30 days at the agreement between Richard Moss and Frank Nickels, highly acclaimed by Worldwide Brands Chris Malta himself

Of course, we all expect very solid business practices, of exactly the services and expertise based on exactly the professional services promised.  They are being paid very well for their expertise and the outcome of course complete satisfaction.  That's exactly what great business relationships are based on.

What I will share, most certainly will be exactly what I have learned and the exact experiences concerning their expertise.  That will be updated at Home Business Learning Institute  (HBLI)  (H.B.L.I), with a agreement initiated with the President Frank Nickels himself.  I am very much aware exactly the context of their expertise, exactly what we mutually agreed upon, and 1 month of services rendered.  As of right now, the conclusion is pending and within couple of days i'll know exactly what i'll need to know to give a very accurate continuation of updates, exactly what a great job everyone is doing..  Honestly, I'm not quite ready yet.. just a little bit more time.