Complaint Review: Worldwide Department Store

• Submitted: Sat, November 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, November 18, 2006

• Reported By:Rutherford New Jersey
Worldwide Department Store
Po Box884 Syosset New York 11791 Nationwide U.S.A.

Worldwide Department Store I passed an order for moon sand I never got it I kept asking for the status of my order and they say nothing. I even called no answer these gifts are for kids this is so cruel for people to do this to us ripoff SYOSSET NEW YORK

*Author of original report: BUYER BEWARE OF SCAM'S ,WORLDWIDE DEPARTMENT STORES SYOSSET,NEW YORK 11791

I placed and order for Moonsand ,the store online was called Worldwide Deparment store.com I put the site in my favorite place and the next day the page said it expired. I kept looking for the site and never found it. I even tried calling them because they give you a number, I got no reply what so ever.

I just can hope and pray I don't get ripped off. When I did the search for worldwide department store I found the site Rip off report.com i read all the reports from everyone so i knew i would be a victim myself; its so so sad because we buy these toys for our children for Christmas what do we say to our children when they don't get that toy!!

I feel so violated. I kept asking them to send me status about my order and I get no reply, so was I ripped off, yes its a bogus site please be very careful out there only order from stores you know... and if its an ideam for the kiddes that is in high demand give them a gift card and say we'll find it after the holidays.

I hope and pray someone can help me and other people like myself. I am disabled so I really needed the money 38 dollars is a lot of money to lose.

Lisa
Rutherford, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2006 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Department-Store/nationwide/Worldwide-Department-Store-I-passed-an-order-for-moon-sand-I-never-got-it-I-kept-asking-fo-221256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Department Store

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

I placed an order on Nov. 15 2006 for Moonsand. I never heard from the company ever since the order. Please beware Of this company it is a bogus Company, order only from stores you know. Shame on these people like I said before this are kids gifts we buy.