controlling

Complaint Review: Worldwide Destination Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: willow — Tampa Florida United States of America
Worldwide Destination Services, Inc.
206 South Hoover Blvd. suite 120 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Worldwide Destination Services, Inc. Worldwide Destination Services License Package is a total rip-off Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: How to get relief.

05/03/09 signed a travel license contract with 365-day money back guarantee after an impressive presentation. We paid $3,997 for the license and $250 for the processing fees.

Two months later, we got a pass-code to access their database. I found out the package was far less valuable than the presentation claimed to be.

11/03/09, WDS charged additional service fees of $199 on my credit card.

In January 2010, my husband started to try to book a trip through their database, found out that the processing was very cumbersome and complicated. The dates we preferred were blocked, the locations we wanted were unavailable. After many phone calls and emails with John Teugh, a sales manager, we finally booked a trip on April. We took the trip on 04/12 - 4/18/10. The Radisson Hotel was not a convenient location for us at all. And the worst of all, my 11-year old son got a terrible stomach and some uncontrollable vomits after having some un-fresh fruits at the hotel. We ended up spent more than 6 hours at a local hospital emergency room to get him treated.

04/19/10, my husband sent email to Mr. John Teugh to express our decision in cancelling the license with Worldwide. My hubby listed some of the reasons as to why we were not satisfied.

There have been many emails to John.

05/13/10 we received CXL Approved letter from WDS stated that the refund of $3,997 will be credit back to us in 6-8 weeks. The matter has been transferred to Ms. Tania Palacios office managers hand.

There have been many emails and phone calls to Tania.

06/22/10, Tania called back to me and told me the refund will be credit back on my credit card on 6/30/10.

7/2/10, no sign of refund. Emailed and called Tania, no response.

07/06/10, emailed Tania again. She called back saying their accounting department will call me regarding the matter by the end of the day. No phone call either.

From 7/06/10 to date, there have been many emails to Tania. No response! No refund!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Destination-Services-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33609/Worldwide-Destination-Services-Inc-Worldwide-Destination-Services-License-Package-is-a-624837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Destination Services, Inc.

How to get relief.

AUTHOR: Tera122 - (United States of America)

Hi! I am not a representative of the company, but as a consumer, can understand your situation. I would first reccomend that you go to(((Redacted))) and look up this company's contact details. It's a very good resource! Once there, try contacting:

HOLCOMB, VICTOR W
201 N. ARMENIA ST.
TAMPA FL 33609 US

As he is the registered agent for this company and should hear your concerns. If you don't recieve any satisfaction from this individual, contact the Florida department of Agriculture at http://www.doacs.state.fl.us/ . To sell travel in Florida you must be registered with this government body. They will thoroughly investigate your claim (Trust me on this) and I'm sure you will be seeing a refund very shortly as "Worldwide" will not want to jeopordize their license or their $50,000.00 bond for just a couple of grand. Not to mention their ability to sell future travel club memberships. Stick to your guns and good luck!