Complaint Review: Worldwide Express

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 21, 2008

• Reported By:Greenbrier Tennessee
Worldwide Express
Westend Ave. Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Worldwide Express DO NOT interview with Worldwide Express. They are rude, arrogant, smart alec,& disrespectful. They will not let you finish a sentence without interuption. They laugh and make fun of you. It is a horrible experience. Don't waste your time. They are not worth it. I can't describe what a horrible experience it will be for you. Keep your dignity and interview with other companies. Nashville Tennessee

I went for an interview and was treated like a DOG!. The Executive V.P. would not even let me finish a sentence during my interview. He would ask me a question, and then interupt with a smart elic, rude comment. He would laugh before I could even finish anything he asked. I have never been treated sooo badly in all my life. I have long hair (but it is neat and pulled back) and when he saw me, that is way he cut me down so I would not interview well, which I didn't. DO NOT waste your time by even going to an interview with them. Interview with companies that care enough to listen to what you have to say and learn about you and what you can do. Worldwide Express has a rude, arrrogant V.P. who will laugh at you and make you feel so uncomfortable that you want to run out of the room. Stay Away from WORLD WIDE EXPRESS.

Tan ****
Greenbrier, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Express/Nashville-Tennessee-37203/Worldwide-Express-DO-NOT-interview-with-Worldwide-Express-They-are-rude-arrogant-smart-353803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Express