Complaint Review: Worldwide Media aka Linktech

• Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By: Realtor — Cornelius North Carolina United States of America
Worldwide Media aka Linktech
6107 SW Murray Blvd #501 Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Worldwide Media aka Linktech Linktech is the name I was approached from. Don't you just love to pay monthly for NOTHING! Beaverton, Oregon

You receive a phone call from a very high pressure sales person for SEO with Google stating there is one spot left in your area for searches for your cities Real Estate search term. Then when they can't seem to take NO for an answer and povide you with tesitmonials on their website and suck you in for a FREE months trial . found out they were charging me a monthly fee and never did I receive any placement on first page of search at any time and they claimed not their fault it was Googles fault and that they shoudl have alerted them I had fallen off the page. (I did not fall off as I was never there to begin with ). Then the real fun starts call and try to cancel, it is like an act of congress to get them to do this for you and I still am not sure or convinced they did. They pass you around keep you on hold forever. I was told all acct. mangers adn managment were on calls so they would have to take my name and number and call me back.

Then I finally get an acct. manager who constantly tries to "put you back onlilne so you can see what it will do for you" instead of cancel like you asked. Claims he cant tell me his last name as it would be a conflict of interest but claims his first name is Colton.

I call my credit card company to dispute the charges for no services rendered and immediately they seem to be able to get someone on line who will tell his name and says they will credit me. Meanwhile in all my holding online I see there are many other complaints on this company for deceptive hiring, other similar charging money and not delivering service and not being able to get them to stop charging.

So buyer beware. I would think long and hard before falling for this as I unfortunately did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Media-aka-Linktech/Beaverton-Oregon-97008/Worldwide-Media-aka-Linktech-Linktech-is-the-name-I-was-approached-from-Dont-you-just-lo-768371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Media aka Linktech