Complaint Review: Worldwide Merchants LLC

• Reported By:Fairfax South Carolina
Worldwide Merchants LLC
Unknown Internet U.S.A.

Worldwide Merchants LLC Gauranteed Federal Grant Internet Internet

On 03/08/07 Federal Solutions Center phoned me in response to my internet inqury about obtaining a federal grant for my income tax business.I verbally authorized them to withdrawl $299.95 from my checking account for the purpose of obtaining a federal grant.They were suppose to send me a grant package,which I was to return to them immediately.They gauranteed that I would receive a grant within 8 months or receive a full refund.The funds were withdrawn from my account on 03/22/07.I never heard from them again.

Arthur
Fairfax, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2007 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Merchants-LLC/internet/Worldwide-Merchants-LLC-Gauranteed-Federal-Grant-Internet-Internet-290331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Merchants LLC