Complaint Review: Worldwide Rebates

• Submitted: Tue, March 24, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 19, 2009

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
Worldwide Rebates
Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Worldwide Rebates Denied me my $30 rebate: I sent the rebate into them in January; they sent me an email stating that I left off some information and it was denied, but I could complete another one. I did this and of course they denied me Dearfield Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Call us or email us so we can help you obtain your rebate.

I mailed my first rebate around 1-28-09; they sent me an email stating I did not send a copy of the Original UPC Barcode Label; they told me to complete another request. I completed another request and mailed around 2-25-09. They said I had another 30 days to send in. I mailed the rebate form in and about 2 weeks later I checked on the website and it was denied. I did call them but was hung up on.

954-573-6751
800-888-6111

Upset
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Rebates/Deerfield-Beach-Florida/Worldwide-Rebates-Denied-me-my-30-rebate-I-sent-the-rebate-into-them-in-January-they-s-437195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Rebates

Call us or email us so we can help you obtain your rebate.

AUTHOR: Hope - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your rebate inquiry. We need the information for your rebate to help you obtain the rebate. You can call us directly at 1-800-286-9146 or email us at customerservice@help.worldwiderebates.com.