dealers

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
Worldwide Rebates
www.worldwiderebates.com Internet U.S.A.

Worldwide Rebates ripoff rebate shorted Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We Will Be Glad to Help You Obtain Your Rebate.

I purchased the Corsair 8GB Flash Voyager USB Flash Drive at Compusa in El Paso, Tx on 1/15/09. The rebate amount was $15 as noted on the rebate information mailed to the company. I submitted my rebate request to Worldwide Rebates and opted to pay $2 for the "No-Wait" service level which they claimed would take a few days after receipt of the the physical documents.

The documents arrived on 1/28/09. I was notified of my rebate on 3/5/09.

The amount of the rebate had been changed from $15 to $10 and a $1 fee was charged for the "No-Wait" service level.

The documentation clearly shows that the rebate was for $15. This was a flat out ripoff with no explanation as to why the rebate amount was changed.

I will never purchase items that require a mail-in rebate from CompUSA.

Txdave01
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Rebates/internet/Worldwide-Rebates-ripoff-rebate-shorted-Internet-431668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Rebates

We Will Be Glad to Help You Obtain Your Rebate.

AUTHOR: Hope - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for the opportuntiy to respond to your inquiry. We will be glad to help you obtian your rebate and verify it was processed correctly. I would need your email address so we can review your claim information. My email address is hope.wilkerson@worldwiderebates.com if you needed to contact me directly. I will be glad to assist you.