Complaint Review: Worldwide Solution Systems LLC - IPAYMENT - Direct Processing Center - Total Merchant Services

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:spokane Washington
9212 E Montgomery Ste 400 Spokane Valley, Washington U.S.A.

Worldwide Solution Systems LLC - IPAYMENT - Direct Processing Center - Total Merchant Services, HANG UP THE PHONE ON WORLDWIDE OR DIRECT PROCESSING CENTER!!!! EXTREMELY DECEITFUL, MISLEADING AND IMMORAL. Spokane Valley Washington

I run a very reputable respected restaurant in Spokane WA. I've been in business long enough to weed out the good from the bad. Let me tell you what! These guys at Worldwide solutions or total merchant services or ipayment or "The direct processing center" should be classified as world wide scam artists. I was told that I would be saving atleast $100.00 a month on my processing fees, that they would install the free machine, and I would have "award winning" in house customer service.

So here's how it actually went. I got a free machine in the mail, the customer service was in a completely different state and they were closed at 6pm when I called and to top if off my first statement was $10 more that what I was paying with my previous company. After I calmed down I called and asked to cancel my account because of all the trouble and broken promises and spoke with a kyle dove who said he's the owner. He told me "OK, that's great sir, our cancellation fee is $800.00."

So I decided I better stick it out to avoid paying the $800.00. Later I looked over the contract I signed and noticed that the termination fee was only $350.00. So he lied and scared me into staying. I'm glad I looked at the contract. These people are the worst, most ruthless sales reps I have ever come accross. Recently I spoke with another business owner who had an even worse experience telling me they had forged his signature! I want everyone out there to know world wide solutions, ipayment TMS, direct processing center is a terrible company!

Stephen
spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Solution-Systems-LLC-IPAYMENT-Direct-Processing-Center-Total-Merchant-Services/Spokane-Valley-Washington-99212/Worldwide-Solution-Systems-LLC-IPAYMENT-Direct-Processing-Center-Total-Merchant-Serv-427015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Solution Systems LLC - IPAYMENT - Direct Processing Center - Total Merchant Services