Complaint Review: Worldwide Tracers

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Anesha — Drexel Hill Pennsylvania United States of America
Worldwide Tracers

Worldwide Tracers Kirk Rutherford, Worldwide Tracers took my money and are now MIA, Internet

I paid for my petition. Received my petition in the mail. I had a couple questions and attempted to contact them via emails, website and phone number and ALL of these are disconnected, not in service, and undeliverable! This is unbelievable! How does an organization just disappear? I am in shock. I have no means to contact them and they have my money! This organization just vanished!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Tracers/internet/Worldwide-Tracers-Kirk-Rutherford-Worldwide-Tracers-took-my-money-and-are-now-MIA-Intern-831305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Tracers