• Report: #271900

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Wellford South Carolina
Worldwide Travel Center
160 Sw 12 Ave.suite 102 DeerfieldBeach, Florida U.S.A.

Worldwide Travel Center tring to keep my hotel refundable deposit DeerfieldBeach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Refunds

I took a vaction on July 20,07 to gatlinburg,Tenn. I booked the vaction through worldwide travel center and put up a $50.00 refundable deposit.I still have not recived my deposit back.I called first on Aug.8,07 and was told i had to write in requesting my deposit back which was not told on the following agreement.But i did and they recived it on the 16th So i called again and was told it would be put back on my credit card in 5 to 6 business days.Its now Sept. and ive still not recived my deposit.I have called everyday and told the same thing.Ive sent emails and have left messages for the surpivsior to call me and still no world.Im writting hoping you can help.

Pamela
Wellford, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2007 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Travel-Center/DeerfieldBeach-Florida-33442/Worldwide-Travel-Center-tring-to-keep-my-hotel-refundable-deposit-DeerfieldBeach-Florida-271900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Travel Center

Refunds

AUTHOR: Michael Friedburg - (U.S.A.)

Worldwide Travel Center refunds unearned funds immediately and refers those who have purchased Worldwide Travel Center offers to the seller for refunds