Complaint Review: Worldwide Who's Who

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Ft lauderdale Florida United States of America
Worldwide Who's Who
498 RXR Plaza Uniondale, New York United States of America

Worldwide Who's Who Insistent to buy package on the spot, without sending me documentation to review first Uniondale, New York

I was contacted by Worldwide Who's Who for the acceptance process of my application after filling in onlinea FREE enrolment in their registry . After praising my experience and my value owuld bring to their members I was offered to UPGRADE my membership to Platinum (lifetime) fro $789 or 5 years (gold) for 589$

The lady swiftly moved to ask me my credit card number.  Even if I required to be sent some documentation to review, she insisted that I need to hurry because of some editor's timelines.

She was very insistent.  She could not send me anything in writing because all their documentation was PERSONALIZED to every member

SCAM SACM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

PATHETIC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Whos-Who/Uniondale-New-York-11556/Worldwide-Whos-Who-Insistent-to-buy-package-on-the-spot-without-sending-me-documentatio-1006437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Who's Who