surely

• Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: Myles — houston Texas USA
WorldwideRebates.com TigerDirect Systemax
175 Ambassador dr. Naperville, Illinois United States of America

WorldwideRebates.com TigerDirect Systemax Bait and switch, deceptive trade practices Naperville, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Not enough details....

This was my first purchase from TigerDirect and definitely the last one. With X-mas approching I decided to buy a LCD TV as a gift for my parents. Browsing the internet, I found  on TigerDirect site a Toshiba 32" LCD HDTV at the lowest price online and decided to place an order.Paid via PayPal and a day or so later I got a tracking number for my purchase.Her's where it got interesting, instead of the HDTV I was expecting, a cheap emachines desktop PC showed up. I immediately called TigerDirect and the rep didn't seem to care at all. I asked to speak to a supervisor, who promised to send a return shipping label and asked to give him my credit card info if I wanted him to send another TV...Yeah, right like I am gonna do that!!! Later, I found out on another site, that Td was shipping that PC to everyone who ordered the TV thru PayPal and trying to pressure them into re-ordering, after returning PC, directly from them thus bypassing PayPal fees.

I have since shipped the PC back to them, and if I don't get a quick full refund I will be disputing charges via PayPal and my credit card company.

Never again will TigerDirect and/or any of it's affiliates see a cent from me. They are  to be avoided, Many good electronics retailers out there, so folks, my advice is stay away from scammers like TigerDirect

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldwideRebatescom-TigerDirect-Systemax/Naperville-Illinois-60540/WorldwideRebatescom-TigerDirect-Systemax-Bait-and-switch-deceptive-trade-practices-Nape-536286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldwideRebates.com TigerDirect Systemax

Not enough details....

AUTHOR: Ernie E. - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the inconvenience we caused and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Id like to research this matter further to determine exactly where our service failed but unfortunately we do not have enough information in your post to gather your account information. Please contact me at ernie@help.tigerdirect.com with your order details so we can properly address this issue.We value your business and hope we can continue to be your technology vendor of choice, should you give us another chance we promise to work hard to exceed your expectations. Weve been serving our customers for over 20 years but acknowledge that we are not perfect. Were constantly striving to improve and will not rest until we achieve 100% customer satisfaction. I look forward to talking with you and I promise to work hard to find an accommodation that makes you feel comfortable giving us another chance.

Best Regards.