Complaint Review: Worldwideamericatravel.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: Moodygirl — Inola Oklahoma United States of America
Worldwideamericatravel.com

Worldwideamericatravel.com America worldwide travel Scam artist at best, took $300.00 for a Washington DC trip and I got the run around and nothing more, Internet

World Wide America Travel  888-659-5584 reservation line, 888-400-3957 customer service *Carleen* line mailbox always full, 888-600-9852 ext 1331 Mike Gonzalez mail box full, 888-659-5584 x 177 Jason Brown agent. I purchased a trip to Washington D.C. and to this day have not recieved my trip. I have made several calls to each of these numbers to either get the mail box is full or thats not our department hold please for transfer and then hung up on.

When I asked for thier mailing address I was told that this is prohibited information! I finally got a guy who stated his name was "Bowadog" who stated they were located in Georgia or California and Jesus Christ Lady what is your problem. My problem is, I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that they were getting ready to close and none were available but when I called back an hour later they were still taking calls and money.

I was told by Jason Brown that he would make this right and have his supervisor give me a call. I am still waiting for that call. I went thier web site and sent an email that way...still no response.  I should have known better that they are just scammers taking advantage of people. I either want what I paid for or my money back. I will be contacting my State's Attorney General as well as the State of Georgia and California. I know that I can not be the only one who has been taken by these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwideamericatravelcom/internet/Worldwideamericatravelcom-America-worldwide-travel-Scam-artist-at-best-took-30000-for-893428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwideamericatravel.com