Complaint Review: Worldwiderebates.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Manchester New Hampshire
Worldwiderebates.com
worldwiderebates.com San Diego, California U.S.A.

Worldwiderebates.com $100 rebate for ShopNBC Mitsubishi 65" television San Diego California

*UPDATE Employee: We Will Be Glad to Review Your Rebate

I mailed in all the forms, along with the required UPC code from the television set, and enclosed all of the required paperwork. My rebate was declined, and they said I failed to include original UPC code!

Barbara
Manchester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwiderebatescom/San-Diego-California/Worldwiderebatescom-100-rebate-for-ShopNBC-Mitsubishi-65-television-San-Diego-Californi-373205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwiderebates.com

We Will Be Glad to Review Your Rebate

AUTHOR: Hope - (U.S.A.)

Barbara, Thank you for the chance to respond to your posting. I am the customer service supervisor at Worldwide Rebates. I will be glad to personally review your rebate claim. Please feel free to contact me via email at hope.wilkerson@worldwiderebates.com or via phone at 800-286-9146. When I receive your rebate information I can review your claim.