Complaint Review: Worldwidetrainingcenter.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 19, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 19, 2009

• Reported By: Daniel — Calgary Alberta Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Worldwidetrainingcenter.com Steve Waters, Mark Henson, Stephen Waters, General Stephen... Defrauded me of a few hundred dollars USD Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Story very similar to countless others:
Diagnosed with cancer last year, it took me over a year to win this one battle. In the meantime, I was looking for a solid business opportunity. I knew that going back to work in the same field that I was in before was an impossibility and I knew that I had to change carreer, so I started surfing the internet. When I came across Worldwidetrainingcenter I thought that I had finally arrived and that pretty soon the whole world would find out that I had finally succeeded at something. There was doubt in my mind about the whole series of emails that I kept receiving but I brushed my intuition aside thinking that it was my fear of success that would get me to sabotage myself, once again.

All week-end I felt uneasy and this morning when I got up my first thought was to google the name Stephen Waters. I figured that if he was really that well known a person, his name would pop up somewhere. Little did I know!
Money comes and go...that is a fact of doing business on the World Wide Web...but Enough is Enough. There are a lot of unscrupulous people out there and I have had my fill of them. No More...If other people are interested, I plan to start an investigation company that will research the World Wide Web and totally find out Who is Who on this WWW.
We should be able to tell someone that wants to know about any sort of business, what they are getting. Things like...
Company name...Who Is Who?

Pictures and total Profiles?
Address...a house, a real office...a basement suite or a computer in someone's garage?
How many employees?
How long have they been in business?
Are ther any claims pending?
What about the local Better Business Bureau?
Let's question these business an use the World Wide Web to help!
Start a rating just like a credit bureau report about these companies, or people and whomever is in charge of this or that program?
Contact me...Daniel **** and I am from Canada...I have had enough of all these scam artists that only damage the good...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwidetrainingcentercom/Vancouver-British-Columbia-/Worldwidetrainingcentercom-Steve-Waters-Mark-Henson-Stephen-Waters-General-Stephen-511749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwidetrainingcenter.com