• Report: #82020

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2004

• Reported By:Kailua-Kona Hawaii
Worlwide Discount Sales
2620 Concord Ave #102 Alhambra, California U.S.A.

Worlwide Discount Sales - www.seetvproductsforless.com BIG RIPOFF fraudulent internet sales charged but no delivery phone now disconnected Alhambra California

I thought it was ok because it was a secure website....placed my order on 11/1/03....Received email saying that orders are usually shipped within 1-2 days of receipt, and a UPS notification with tracking information would be sent as soon as order is shipped.

After waiting patiently, I began calling & emailing them weekly since 12/4/03. Most of the time I got a "mailbox is full, call back later" recording. ONE time someone answered on 12/24/03, (in a rushed tone) & told me that my item was on backorder and should be coming in around the middle of the following week. I got no replies to numerous emails I sent them.

Today, I called again....this time I reached a recording saying the number is no longer in service!

I HOPE THESE CROOKS GET CAUGHT & GET WHAT THEY DESERVE FOR RIPPING OFF INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!

Disgusted
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2004 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worlwide-Discount-Sales/Alhambra-California-91803/Worlwide-Discount-Sales-wwwseetvproductsforlesscom-BIG-RIPOFF-fraudulent-internet-sale-82020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worlwide Discount Sales