Complaint Review: Worlwide Travel Valencia

• Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: Sidney — Valencia California USA
Worlwide Travel Valencia
25124 Springfield Ct #170 Valencia, California United States of America

Worlwide Travel Valencia Travel Services Amazing Customer Service Valencia, California

I am so surprised with all the comments written about Worldwide Travel. I noticed no one who wrote is actually a member so maybe that
is why. I purchased 2 years ago. I only used Worldwides service once until about 2 months ago. I went the same week I bought the program to the Westin in Palm Springs. After that I honestly forgot I even had the service. I got a call from my family back East 2 months ago that my Grandfather had passed away. My Grandfather basically raised me and I was beyond devastated. I began to book
travel to go see him when I remembered I had this membership. I called the Travel center and Brian and Freddy got everything together for me. They packaged the airfare, accommodations and my car rental and saved me over $1,000. While I was there I needed to stay longer and they rearranged EVERYTHING for me. I went in to their office last week to personally thank everyone for being there for me at a time of desperate need. As we were talking the subject of internet came up and they asked me to write this review as I am a real member with a real experience that I have had booking travel with Travel Services. I would recommend this company to anyone, they are amazing, they were there for me in a time of need and I look forward to using their service in the future for pleasure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worlwide-Travel-Valencia/Valencia-California-91355/Worlwide-Travel-Valencia-Travel-Services-Amazing-Customer-Service-Valencia-California-901567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worlwide Travel Valencia