Complaint Review

Vanessa
Lake Forest California United States of America
Name:
Address:
5 Piedmont Center, N.E., Suite 435 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America Phone:
877-481-5750
Category:
Sales People

WorthPoint, Inc. WorthPoint Corporation Who are you? Months ago went online to check about an antique chest and just realized that you have been charging me $14.99 for 12 months or more - how did you get my credit card info? I never signe Atlanta, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: WorthPoint Requests to Resolve this Issue

*UPDATE Employee: WorthPoint.com - Who we are.

I did not subscribe to your what ?  I don't know who or what you do.

I do know that you have been submitting a charge on my credit card of $14.99 cents per month and that this has gone on since December 2012 and possibly earlier.  I do know that you owe me a minimum of $209.86.

I did not authorize this charge and I never received anything from you.  I do not want to receive anything from you other than the money you have stolen.  How did you get my credit card information and what proof do you have that I ever authorized such a thing.

Again...who are you?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorthPoint-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30305/WorthPoint-Inc-WorthPoint-Corporation-Who-are-you-Months-ago-went-online-to-check-abou-1016983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorthPoint, Inc.

WorthPoint Requests to Resolve this Issue

AUTHOR: Britt - ()

Dear Sir/Madam,

We understand your frustration and would like to resolve this issue with you.  If you could, please call our manager of Customer Support, Kaylee directly at 877-481-5750 ext. 407. In order to work toward a resolution, we will need more information about your account (first/last name and email address).

In addition, to answer your question in regards to how we aquired your credit card information--When you sign up for the 7-day trial/7 lookups, we ask for your credit card information on the registration page. If you do not enter this, you are unable to access pricing information in our Worthopedia--our online price guide.

Again, we understand your frustration and apologize for this inconvenience. We appreciate your feedback, as we are always striving to improve our services.

Kind Regards,

Britt

WorthPoint.com - Who we are.

AUTHOR: Jason - (USA)

Hi Vanessa,

WorthPoint.com is the largest online price for Art, Antiques, & Collectibles.  We currently have over 150 million prices in our database.  We offer a subscription for $14.99/mo that allows you to view what an items sold for, where it sold for that price, and when it sold for that price.  It sounds like you had registered for our service at some point and never canceled.  We would be happy to cancel the account for you if you can provide us with the Username or Email address you used to create the account.  We may also be able to provide you with information about the item you were originally looking up.  Please contact support@worthpoint.com or call 877-481-5750 for help resolving this issue.

Sincerely,