Complaint Review: Worthpoint Corporation

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: FFallen — merced California
Worthpoint Corporation
3525 piedmont rd. NE atlanta, Georgia USA

Worthpoint Corporation signed up for free trial,tried to cancel before trial ended,couldnt,my credit card was billed 14.99 atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: WorthPoint Requests to Resolve this Issue

On may 02,2013 using my credit card, i signed up for a 7 day free trial membership at http://www.worthpoint.com to view prices of some antiques i'd aquired. 3 days before my 7 day free trial period was over, i'd tried to cancel my subscription, to avoid my credit card being billed the $14.99 monthly membership fee. I followed all website directions in order to cancell my subscription, to no avail. So I called the toll free number listed on the website, choosing the "to cancel your subscription" option, i was switched over to an automated message directing me back to their website for subscription cancellations! In short, because i couldnt cancel my subscription, before the free trial period, worthpoint charged my credit card on may15,2013 the monthly fee of $14.99. I immediatly cancelled my credit card, and was issued a replacement. This corporation runs a scam, you sign up for the free trial period ,with the option to cancel your subscription,before billing your credit card $14.99 a month. Though worthpoint does provide clients with the services they offer , but when you try to cancel, before being charged,you simply cannot! I feel lucky that i only took a $14.99 loss, unlike others, who didnt realize they were being charged $14.99 a month, for a year or more later!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worthpoint-Corporation/atlanta-Georgia-30305/Worthpoint-Corporation-signed-up-for-free-trialtried-to-cancel-before-trial-endedcouldn-1067794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worthpoint Corporation

WorthPoint Requests to Resolve this Issue

AUTHOR: Britt - ()

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are truly sorry that your experience with WorthPoint was unsatisfactory, and would like to know if we could resolve this issue with you. If you are interested in a resolution, please call our manager of Customer Support, Kaylee directly at 877-481-5750 ext. 407. In order to work toward a resolution, we will need more information about your account (first/last name and email address) to verify your account and the charges.

Again, we understand your frustration and apologize for this inconvenience. We also appreciate your feedback and bringing this to our immediate attention.

Kind Regards,