Complaint Review: Worthpoint

• Submitted: Sun, September 18, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 18, 2011

• Reported By: Artifex — chicago Illinois USA

Worthpoint I was LURED in by the "7-day free trial" too. worthpoint.com, Internet

On the seventh day of my "free trial" I could not access my account . I contacted their customer service to complain. The response was 'same day but the help wasn't there.  I was given very basic steps to access and was even given a new password.  To this day i cannot access the account and now i am being CHARGED for something i cant even use>even  IF I DID  want it.  At this point, the word 'respectable' does not apply to worthpoint . I emailed them once again prior to posting here. If they resolve the matter I will report it here. Wish me luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2011 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worthpoint/internet/Worthpoint-I-was-LURED-in-by-the-7-day-free-trial-too-worthpointcom-Internet-778150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worthpoint