Complaint Review: Worthpoint.com

• Updated: Wed, December 29, 2010

• Reported By: FelinaWI — Ixonia Wisconsin United States of America
Worthpoint.com
94 N High St Ste 190 Dublin, Ohio United States of America

Worthpoint.com priceminer.com, goantiques.com, worthpoint.com Makes Fraudulant Charges on Your Credit Card Dublin, Ohio

I tried Worthpoints 7 day free trial because I wanted to look something up and find its value. I did not find it and went into unsubscribe the very same day I signed up because I did not want to forget and get charges. It said my cancellation went through but I noticed they were charging me every month for the past 5 months. and DOUBLE DIPPING! 2 - $9.99 charges a couple days apart each and every month since August 2010. I emailed and called and they simply refused to help me or even consider crediting me back for the charges.

Do not trust them. I even googled them and they also have goantiques.com and other sites. I also found them on the BBB with a "F" rating with many complaints just like mine! They simply are not trustworthy so do not give them your credit card info because if you ever do cancel they mysteriously say ... "No you did not." and they will not work with you to help you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worthpointcom/Dublin-Ohio-43017-1193/Worthpointcom-priceminercom-goantiquescom-worthpointcom-Makes-Fraudulant-Charges-on-676659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worthpoint.com