Complaint Review: Wow Earnings

• Updated: Sat, June 30, 2007

• Reported By:Gravette Arkansas
Wow Earnings
.wowearnings.com Internet U.S.A.

Wow Earnings scam, ignored countless e-mails, won't credit account or pay Internet

So glad to find a place to warn others before they waste their time and efforts with WOW Earnings. They send out e-mails promising double payouts to complete specific trial offers if offer is completed within 24 hours of the e-mail. They also stated accounts would be credited within 48 hours. Yeah right! How about NEVER?

I had earned $90+ completing such offers, spent some on s/h, yet never one cent credited to my account, not even my sign up bonus. I sent numerous emails, I forwarded copies of the "welcome" letters from offers I'd fulfilled, I sent more emails, some of them just begging for a reply so I'd know my messages were going somewhere. I wrote from their "contact us" page in space provided, and also from my own email site.

Finally I gave up and cancelled my so called account. Ironically I continued to get those "special offers" by email and they wouldn't stop. That was like rubbing salt in the wound. Not only did I not get paid for doing offers, you can't do them a 2nd time through another site that would actually pay me for my efforts.

I belong to several similar sites and have received payment from them without a hitch. I unsubscribed from Wow Earnings mailing list yet the e-mails kept coming and wouldn't stop, I unsubscribed again, and again. Finally I blocked them because I got so angry every time I saw that name. I truly hope word gets around and they are shut down!

Nadine
Gravette, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2007 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wow-Earnings/internet/Wow-Earnings-scam-ignored-countless-e-mails-wont-credit-account-or-pay-Internet-257909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wow Earnings