Complaint Review: Wow auto deals

• Reported By: Shay — Davie Florida
Wow auto deals
Davie, Florida USA

Wow auto deals DiCarlos Wow auto deals is a ripoff and thief Davie Florida

I went to WOW AUTO DEALS to buy a car not only did they not want to give me my money back, but they try to raise the price of the car I bought. when I got mad they called the police on me but that did not help anything  the cops came ask me if itz about money I said yes and at that point they  said they're here almost everyday for the same reason.NICK sum p***k that work there even took the tag off the car why I was in the dealer office because I ask for my money back. They said after 3 days I can't get my deposit back even if a employee mess up the paper work, the finance company say theren't paying for the car because of DECARLOS a employee who messed up the paper work in the first place refuse to take responsibility in fix what he made a mess of. I left there dealship and I took the car with me after they took the tag off the car, its against the law for them to let me leave without the tag they ain't care, they call me a couple minutes later telling me they can't leave the dealership  without the car back in they have my $2,000 but not in cash so I told them I need cash in hung up.they want to write me a check get there car back put a stop payment on the check. I don't trust them in never will again, if you need a car get from anywhere but WoW AUTO DEALS here the price you see isn't what you're gonna pay. You can ask DAVIE POLICE about the business serouisly just stop anyone on the road are at the station the have a really bad rep.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wow-auto-deals-/Davie-Florida/Wow-auto-deals-DiCarlos-Wow-auto-deals-is-a-ripoff-and-thief-Davie-Florida-1134733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wow auto deals