Complaint Review: Wozo poster comp.

• Submitted: Thu, January 13, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: laura — indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Wozo poster comp.
101 Fedral st. Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Wozo poster comp. took .99 and 29.99 in nov.and 29.99 in dec.2010 Boston, Massachusetts

On Oct 25th 2010 I sent for a .99 poster four days later they took 29.99 out of my account.I called them and they said I joined a poster club.The were asked to cancel on Nov.4th by phone.Then on Dec.2nd they took another 29.99 out or my checking account.I called them and they said just send the posters back and we will refund your money.Now they say the never got the posters back and will not refund my $.I have contacted the post office 3 times and I have not got any where.I am now trying to get my bank to stop payment.I live on S.S.I and can not afford such problems.This has become a major problem for me.Wozo is a major ripoff!Laura Indianapolis In.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wozo-poster-comp/Boston-Massachusetts-02110/Wozo-poster-comp-took-99-and-2999-in-novand-2999-in-dec2010-Boston-Massachusetts-682354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wozo poster comp.